Tuesday, July 8, 2008

barely making it


 Yes this has been awhile since anyone has heard from these little patter of feet on trying to sneak around. But also helps when a certain priest casts silence in the room, and thank you for doing so or it would have turned out to be a really nasty fight. And yes thank you thank you for my ever lasting attacks that nearly killed our opponent, had it not been for our druid as well for pumping me up for my attacks. Wait did I miss someone yes could it be that short dwarf that couldn't take the hits nearly getting killed again and couldn't even hit her oh my. Yes we are gonna hunt down her husband as well and make him bleed badly before he gives in and tells us everything we need to know, and cleric if you cant handle the sight of his blood turn away.

 So now I will let you all go and praise me for nearly taking her down but not without having all your aid as well.

 alton highhill

No comments: